Re: [O] Bug: Export error with #+TITLE [9.0 (9.0-elpa @.emacs.d/elpa/org

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Export error with #+TITLE [9.0 (9.0-elpa @.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/)]
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 00:01:39 +0100

Klarre N <address@hidden> writes:

> How do I load those beside what I all ready have in my minimal init
> file?

I do not remember the details, but this error was reported a couple of
times already on this ML. I think a solution involves cleaning any
lingering Org directory in ELPA and install it again. You may want to
search the ML for more details.

> The manual also has this line:
> (add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "/path/to/org-mode/contrib/lisp"
> t))
>
> But I do not have that directory in my elpa directory?

Org provides two packages. "org" and "org-plus-contrib". Only the latter
provides the directory above.

Regards,