Re: [O] latex exporting to different directory with v9.0

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] latex exporting to different directory with v9.0
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:26:04 +0100

Hello,

Alex Fenton <address@hidden> writes:

> Ah, OK. I'm curious, however, how a compiler (eg tex2dvi) cd'd to
> a different working directory can ever resolve links to image files.

It cannot.

Another alternative is:

  "texi2dvi -p -b -V -o %o%b.pdf %f"

However this litters current directory with auxiliary files instead of
output directory. So `org-latex-remove-logfiles' is ignored (it looks
for such files in the output directory) when using this process, which
is arguably a bug.

What do you suggest, then?

Regards,

--