Re: [O] current, working org-protocol bookmarklet for firefox?

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] current, working org-protocol bookmarklet for firefox?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 23:51:00 +0100

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> Does anyone have a current, working org-protocol bookmarklet that will
> capture webpage+document title either in store link format
>
> [[Document title][http://some.url]]
>
> or in a more complex capture template? I have tried various things
> including the firefox plugin and am not having a lot of success. Thank you!!
>
> Does anyone have a current, working org-protocol bookmarklet that will
> capture webpage+document title either in store link format
>
> [[Document title][http://some.url]]
>
> or in a more complex capture template? I have tried various things including
> the firefox plugin and am not having a lot of success. Thank you!!

Don't know about bookmarklet but have you tried the addon

        http://chadok.info/firefox-org-capture/

My capture template is

        ("w" "capture for the bucket (thought for captures from the web via
org-protocoll)" entry
         (file "~/org/bucket.org")
         "* %:description
        :PROPERTIES:
        :CREA_DATE:  %U
        :END:

        :origin:
        %U, %c

        %i
        :END:" :prepend t :empty-lines 1 :clock-in t :clock-resume t)

Currently I'm quite happy with this setting.

HTH,
--
Marco