Re: [O] DEADLINE: position in entry

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [O] DEADLINE: position in entry
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:10:52 +0900

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:37:00 +0900,
Alan Tyree wrote:

> Is this the way it should be? The first DEADLINE: shows up both as a
> warning and on the due date in the agenda, but the second one does
> not. It only works for me if the DEADLINE: is the first line after the
> heading. Version 9, emacs 24
>
> *** test 1
> DEADLINE: <2016-11-19 Sat>
>
> *** test 2
>
> DEADLINE: <2016-11-19 Sat>

at release_9.0.1-47-gb062593 with the following org file, org-agenda
shows the closed entry.  Is this also related?

Yes, org-lint complains about the 4th "scheduled" line saying:
"Misplaced planning info line", but isn't deadline planning info line?
is any of planning info line not allowed in the body?

---- >8 ---- cut ---- >8 ----
* DONE org
  DEADLINE: [2016-01-07 Thu 17:39]

  SCHEDULED: <2015-09-29 Tue .+1w>

; /tmp/a.el
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/lisp")
(setq org-agenda-files '("/tmp/a.org"))

$ emacs -Q -l /tmp/a.el -f 'org-agenda'
--
             yashi