[O] Changed indentation of property blocks?

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Changed indentation of property blocks?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 18:04:03 +0100

Hi!

I upgraded my Org-mode maint branch from approx. July to current.

GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)

Now I noticed a different behavior when adding a new heading via Alt-RET (or
org-insert-heading-respect-content):

** Heading with properties (old style)
:PROPERTIES:
:CREATED:  [2016-11-25 Fri 17:52]
:END:

** Heading with properties (current style)
   :PROPERTIES:
   :CREATED:  [2016-11-25 Fri 17:52]
   :END:

Is this on purpose? I find it quite unfortunate that the drawers are indented
according to the level of their heading. I'd prefer the old style: drawers not
indented - as the body below the heading.

If it matters, I am using org-hide-leading-stars.

Thanks for clarifying!

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github