Re: [O] org-depend: dependencies between TODO entries in different files

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [O] org-depend: dependencies between TODO entries in different files
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:21:45 -0200

On 8 December 2016 at 08:16, Jorge Morais Neto <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 8 December 2016 at 04:44, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> One additional point is, of course, that org-depend is not part of the core,
>> but was written as a proof of concept.  Is anyone besides Karl using it
>> regularly?  I don't want to break anything by changing it.
> I use it (in a very small number of entries).
I would like to add that, AFAIK, currently I only use org-depend to depend on
entries in the same Org document.  But someday I will probably want to depend
on entries in a different document.

Regards
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.