[O] allow live execution of code snippets in html export

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] allow live execution of code snippets in html export
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:55:28 -0500

In other threads I've been describing a method to allow live code snippets to be embedded in reveal.js export, using klipse (https://github.com/viebel/klipse).  I have to say it feels somewhat transformative to me, and I wonder if it would be worth integrating into ox-html.  I'd be happy to hack together a patch but I wanted to ask if anyone else likes the idea.  The great thing about putting it into ox-html instead of building a derived mode is that the other derived mode would potentially inherit the functionality directly.

Would anyone else like to see this happen?