[O] property drawers mysteriously have become right aligned

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [O] property drawers mysteriously have become right aligned
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:47:53 +0000

I just noticed that all my property drawers have become right-aligned, except the contents _inside_ them, which is still where it previously was. All my agenda entries now have their start/end markers right-aligned like this. (I only just learnt about org-habit.el)

,----
| ** TODO Write short paragraph for christmas cards
|    SCHEDULED: <2017-03-01 Wed .+1m>
| :PROPERTIES:
|    :STYLE:    habit
| :END:
|
| :LOGBOOK:
|    - Added: [2016-12-10 Sat 21:33]
| :END:
`----

I actually quite like it, as it makes the properties inside stand out a bit more, but I would like to know what I did, if anything, to make this happen. Also, I don't like that TAB to indent immediately such property drawers indents to same column as the :END: marker.

Stig