[O] org mode latex export excude title

From: Fanpeng Kong
Subject: [O] org mode latex export excude title
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 23:11:21 +1100

I am trying to use org mode to write a paper. The latex template of the
journal restricts the location of `\title{}` command to be after the
`\begin{document}`. While by leaving `#+TITLE:` empty and specify
the
latex export. However, and empty title `\title{}` is still exported
prior to the `\begin{document}`. And it causes problem for the template
I am using.

Following is an minimal example of the org mode latex export. Is there
any way to excude the empty `\title{}` command?

\documentclass[10pt]{article}
\usepackage{}
\usepackage{}

\date{}
\title{}

\hypersetup{
}

\begin{document}
\end{document}

Any suggestion will be appreciated. And of course, Happy New Year!

Cheers
Fanpeng