[O] Fast Opening of Memacs Indexed Files (was: Elisp: help on string ope

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Fast Opening of Memacs Indexed Files (was: Elisp: help on string operations for fast file visiting)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 11:00:32 +0100

* Karl Voit <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For Memacs[1], I'd like to come up with a very fast Org-mode method to
> open files independent of their location on your disk.

With the help of John Kitchin, I am now able to present you the
solution for the issue:

        http://karl-voit.at/2017/01/01/memacs-grep/

In case you're using Memacs, this function might worth a look.

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://karl-voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://karl-voit.at/tags/emacs/