Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"

From: wtm
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 15:50:03 -0600

Thanks, Nicolas.  After adding that code to my config, I tried it
again and although the message "invalid face reference" no longer
displays, I'm still unable to see any of the entries

I also tried it without any custom configuration except the addition
of the code you sent.  I had the same result:  no more "invalid face
reference" but no display of expected entries after filtering for
effort.

Perhaps I'm missing something very simple?  If you have any
suggestions, I'd love to try them.