Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"

From: yanmcbe
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-filter-effort and "invalid face reference"
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 01:15:11 +0100

Wow, this issue comes very close to something I struggled for hours with (3h42') last year.

It finally boiled down to this: sorting by effort in the agenda view only works (correctly) when org-agenda-remove-tags is t. Here's the (edited) ECM I created for IRC and eventually the list: http://paste.lisp.org/+7723

Is that still expected behaviour? Lack of documentation? The updated org-agenda-compare-effort Nicolas provided doesn't solve this, at least.

Thanks
Yan