[O] Automatic export of columnview

From: Shawn Way
Subject: [O] Automatic export of columnview
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 15:20:36 +0000

I have an org table created using columnview that requires further processing
for a report.  Is there a parameter that allows a columnview to be
automatically exported to a file for futher processing using another language.

For example

*** Tasks
  :PROPERTIES:
  :ID:       Units
  :VISIBILITY: folded
  :COLUMNS: %35ITEM %CREATED %Effort
  :END:

#+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id global
| ITEM                                                    | CREATED
   | Effort |
|---------------------------------------------------------+------------------------+--------|
| Masterpak, MasterpakLT and PRO Standards Development    |
   |        |
| Adminstrative                                           |
   |        |
| Present Changes to Applications                         | [2017-01-06 Fri
06:45] |   3:00 |
| Masterpak                                               |
   |        |
| HAZOP                                                   | [2016-12-10 Sat
12:00] |  24:00 |
| Review Standard System Descriptions                     | [2016-12-10 Sat
12:00] |   1:30 |
#+END

Would upon export, send this columnview table to a .csv file.

The next

#+BEGIN_SRC
#+END_SRC

Would then process the .csv file and produce the charts based on the further
processed data.

Thank you kindly,

Shawn Way, PE