[O] Beamer framebreak

From: edgar
Subject: [O] Beamer framebreak
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:49:19 +0000

Hello,

I am new to org-mode, because it seems impressive, and I think that it will make my life much simpler. Thank you!

For the following, I am attaching example org, pdf and tex files (the last two generated by org-mode > export beamer PDF).

First, why does slide 3/4 contain two main headlines fit into a single slide?

Second, how do I force a new slide so that the "Figures" block is not cut-off on slide 4/4?

Third, how do I get the contents of "Description of the project" (slide 3/4) into a block (like Concepts in slide 4/4).

I looked around and could not find my answers. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks.

Edgar

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!