Re: [O] Fwd: Beamer framebreak

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Beamer framebreak
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:36:44 +0000

Hello eric,

Your org file layout is a little confused.  You have told org that
beamer slides (aka frames) will be level 2 headlines (so level 1
headlines become sections).  Then you, for instance, some content
directly under a level 1 headline which is ignored.  Third level
headlines will become blocks within a frame.

Oh, I didn't know that I could not put raw text after a headline in ox-beamer. Thanks.

Currently, it is part of the "Structure and Function" slide because your
figures are within a level 3 headline which is converted to a
block.  Put the figures under a second level headline instead.

Mmm... I think that this would mess up my outline. Is there a way to create an empty headline? or to hide it in the TOC?

Blocks are 3rd level headlines so put the contents within a 3rd level
headline.
I think that I will have to work with my outline options or something too.

Thanks a lot! Sorry for being so noob!

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!