Re: [O] Something like #+BIND but for the destination buffer

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Something like #+BIND but for the destination buffer
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:46:04 +0100

Hello,

Jonas Bernoulli <address@hidden> writes:

> This seemed promising at first but let to all kinds of strange behavior.
> Code-blocks that are part of a list item turned out to particularly
> painful, as here "Finally, you can use ā€˜-iā€™ to preserve the indentation of
> a specific code block" means that an additional five (if I remember
> correctly) spaces appear out of nowhere (only for code-blocks,
> example-blocks behaved as expected (or at least in an reasonable
> way)).

With -i, indentation is taken from column 0, so the five spaces didn't
come out of nowhere, but probably from the indentation you gave to the
contents of the source block, which is not necessary. E.g.,

- Some list item

  #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp -i
This is the code, and it will not break list
  #+END_SRC

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou