[O] Allowing multiple date trees in a single file

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [O] Allowing multiple date trees in a single file
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:46:50 +0100

Hi everyone,

here is a patch that allows to have multiple date trees or iso-week trees in a single file by allowing to specify the property name that will be used to place the tree.  The property name can be set in org-capture-templates, individually for every template if so desired.  I use that to have three different kind of journals in a single file.

Any objections gains me to merge this change into Master?

Carsten