Re: [O] Beamer framebreak

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer framebreak
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:35:36 -0600

No problem at all and hope that helped. It's definitely confusing initially!

Re. the headline thing, I just meant that this:

* something

** something

is not this:

- something
   - something

Asterisks are headlines, but I took your inquiring why the "Notes on
project" (with dashes) were not on separate slides. I might have
misunderstood, though.

Good luck!