Re: [O] Latex export error: There's no line here to end, with an image w

From: Takeshi Teshima
Subject: Re: [O] Latex export error: There's no line here to end, with an image with a caption
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:01:33 +0900

Hello Mr. Goaziou,
Thank you for the reply!

Wow, thank you. It worked. The problem seems to stem from my own config. It worked as I turned my personal settings off.

Best,
    Takeshi

On 2017/01/19 7:38, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
Hello,

Takeshi Teshima <address@hidden> writes:

When I try to export an org-mode file **that contains a figure with
a caption** with `#+OPTIONS: \n:t`, (See minimal example files)

to a pdf via latex-export, the exported latex file doesn't compile and
I get the following error:

```

LaTeX Error: There's no line here to end.

```

in the `*Org PDF LaTeX Output*` buffer. Thus this is an error from the
command line.

## [2]

So I go to the line of the .tex file that's specified in the error,
and the line always says:

``` latex

\end{figure}\\

```
It is fixed. Could you confirm it behaves as expected in non-trivial
cases?

Regards,