Re: [O] Table formula from code block

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Table formula from code block
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:04:47 +0100

Hello,

I think there are several problems, starting with BEGIN_SRC sh and some
more. But fixing them doesn't bring success. I even have trouble to get
a minimal example to work:

#+NAME: foo
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(+ 4 4)
#+END_SRC

|  bar   | foo    |
|--------+--------|
|     42 | #ERROR |
#+TBLFM: $2='(org-sbe "foo")::$1=42

I'm not sure, what the problem is. Looking at org-sbe there is
something, I don't understand. In the end org-babel-execute-src-block is
called. That executes the _current_ source code block. But I don't
understand, how foo (in this example) becomes the current source code
block. Can someone explain, please? Is there a side effect, I don't see?
Or maybe a regression?

Regards
hmw