Re: [O] Update for MobileOrg iOS v1.7 released

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Update for MobileOrg iOS v1.7 released
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:56:13 +0100

On 2017-01-31 03:58, Sean Escriva <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello fellow Org users,
>
> After beta testing several builds, the latest updated version of
> MobileOrg for iOS has finally been released:
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobileorg/id634225528?mt=8
>
> Functionality is essentially the same as the previous version, just
> refreshed the various SDKs and updated the Dropbox API due to Dropbox
> deprecating v1.
>
> Please report any bugs to Github:
> https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues
>
> Much thanks to Mario Martelli and Boris for their invaluable help
> getting this release ready.

Thanks a lot for this release. I just gave it a try and it works great.

I have a question about how to choose what to synchronize. Looking at
the documentation, it seems to be through the index.org file. I tried to
modify that file but everything is reset at the next org-mobile-push. So
I tried to set some variables like this:

(setq org-mobile-agendas nil)
(setq org-mobile-files nil)

and I still have a lot of agendas.

Is it possible to configure org-mobile to have no agenda at all?

(My goal is to start adding things one by one as I need them, I have too
many org files, and too big agendas, to sync them all.)

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2016-12: 404.48, 2015-12: 401.85