[O] Adding #+LATEX: \newpage before section header using org-export-befo

From: Joon Ro
Subject: [O] Adding #+LATEX: \newpage before section header using org-export-before-parsing-hook
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 19:52:42 +0000

Hi,

In latex export, sometimes I want to make sure a section starts in a new page.

It seems I should be able to add a hook to org-export-before-parsing-hook, so if it sees a section with :newpage: tag (for example), it adds #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header so I would get

\newpage

\section{Section Name}

in the exported file.

I have a couple of hooks already so in general I'm using the following code:

      (org-map-entries
       (lambda ()
         (progn

           ))
       "+newpage")

but I'm not sure how to add #+LATEX: \newpage before the section header - .

Best Regards,
Joon