[O] Publishing versus normal exporting

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] Publishing versus normal exporting
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:59:43 -0500

I'm looking at this which seems to suggest a difference between "publishing" and normal export (e.g., C-c C-e h o to get an HTML export). The Emacs configuration given here would or would not be in force with a normal export? What this "complex publishing configuration" gives is exactly what I want, but only for one project. Is there a way to keep normal export -- and possibly multiple projects -- separate?

LB