Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] avoiding "First item of list cannot move without its subtree"
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:07:24 +0100

Hello,

"Max Rydahl Andersen" <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is a screencast of me trying before and after evaluating buffer
> with the function in it.
>
> https://v.usetapes.com/COVDzfByN0

Odd. I definitely see TRT in my case.

What is the value of `org-shiftmetaleft-hook' ? Could you try in
a minimal environment to check if nothing interferes with the function
(e.g., `org-autolist')?

If that fails, could you debug `my-shiftmetaleft' and see if it is
called at all?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou