Re: [O] org-vcard -- possible to convert .vcf files to .org ?

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [O] org-vcard -- possible to convert .vcf files to .org ?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:59:58 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Glad to know you're enthusiastic, and patches are always welcome!

What can you recommend for learning Elisp which might be also useful for
špssobče contributibution to EBDB?

> I do expect the DAV server stuff to take me a while, though. I've heard
> the protocol is a bear, and I don't have much experiences with XML or
> network programming. I expect to crib a lot of code out of org-caldave
> :)

org-caldav is nice, but not useful any longer for me due to
https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav/issues/51 issue. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of
friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will