[O] jumping from Agenda/Timeline to .org source file

From: uselpa
Subject: [O] jumping from Agenda/Timeline to .org source file
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 13:28:01 +0100

Hello all,

I've been using org mode for several months now on my Mac without problems.
Since most of what I do is for work I've tried using it on our company Windows
7 machines, using the official GNU Emacs 25.1
for Windows. Unfortunately, I've had a nagging issue both with the september
and the november version:

When I jump from the Agenda-Timeline view to the source .org file, either with
TAB, SPACE or by using the follow mode, Emacs will position me exactly *below*
the source line in the org file (where the
scheduled date is). On macOS or Linux this does not happen, the cursor is on
the task description. I've tried to work with different line endings on Windows
to no avail.  Also, my org file and my Emacs config
are minimal and identical between macOS and Windows.

Is there a configuration setting I could change? Or is this a packaging issue
with GNU Emacs?

Regards,
pu

(Please cc: me since I am not subscribed to the list)