[O] can't see all export options on laptop screen

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] can't see all export options on laptop screen
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:14:36 +0000

Hi

This sounds pathetic  but it is true: when I try to export from org to
some other format the window which presents the options is only
displayed around 50 % of all possibilities, however I cannot scroll
down.

Any idea what to do?? Usually what is presented is what I use most of
the time, but now I wanted to try out the epub converter and I can't see
in that window.

Regards

Uwe Brauer