Re: [O] workflow, matlab+latex in org file

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] workflow, matlab+latex in org file
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:50:39 +0000

>>> "John" == John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

   > The kernel provides a "session" so matlab stays alive and doesn't have to
   > restart on every block.

   > The kernel might require python3.

Although I think I installed the kernel, I am not sure about the code
you sent me, namely

(defalias 'org-babel-execute:matlab 'org-babel-execute:ipython)
(defalias 'org-babel-prep-session:matlab 'org-babel-prep-session:ipython)
(defalias 'org-babel-matlab-initiate-session
'org-babel-ipython-initiate-session)

These ipython functions where are they supposed to be defined?

BTW where do you  tell the kernel about the matlab executables?

Uwe