Re: [O] org-bbdb-anniversaries-future

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] org-bbdb-anniversaries-future
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:22:26 +0100

Hello,

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Michael Welle <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > thank you for the valuable comments. I think I've incorporated them all.
> > Furthermore I reworded some of the comments and I introduced a defvar,
> > so that the point in time, when to switch to the more general
> > descriptive text isn't hardcoded anymore, but customisable.
>
> I applied your patch. Thank you.
thank you. I think that makes at least three people, including me,
happy ;).

> I added :version, :package-version and :safe keywords in the defcustom.
> I sligthly reworded the docstring so as to avoid documenting recursively
> the variable.
>
> Could you provide an ORG-NEWS entry for the feature?

*** More specific anniversary descriptions

Anniversary descriptions (used in the agenda view, for instance)
include the point in time, when the anniversary appears. This is,
in its most general form, just the date of the anniversary. Or
more specific terms, like "today", "tomorrow" or "in n days" are
used to describe the time span.

This feature allows to automatically change the description of an
anniversary, depending on if it occurs in the next few days or
far away in the future.

Regards
hmw