Re: [O] Tangling with cross-references coming from included files

From: Sven Osterwalder
Subject: Re: [O] Tangling with cross-references coming from included files
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:15:05 +0200

Hi Nick

> On 28 Mar 2017, at 16:06, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> The hook is called 'org-export-before-parsing-hook', but whether that solves
> your problem or not,
> I don't know.
>
> --
> Nick

Thank you for your answer. Yes, that was a typo, I actually used that hook (as
you
wrote it).

Furthermore I forgot to mention, that the second code snippet, the one in file
B, is named:

==== File b.org ====

[Text …]

#+NAME: file-b-method-foo
#+BEGIN_SRC python :exports none
def foo(self):
   print(“bar”)
#+END

I even tried to use CUSTOM_ID (and ID as well), but babel does not seem to
resolve
links as [[file:b.org::file-b-method-foo]] when tangling.

Sven