[O] More clocktable breakage

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [O] More clocktable breakage
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 21:24:58 +0200

I've just noticed that in my the clocktables at work I can't adjust the
start and end ranges anymore with up/down.  Apparently the timestamps
are not recognized anymore and the it falls through to some code that
tries to adjust the :block argument (which is not present in that table
since it's using :tstart / :tend) and fails with an error message.  I've
bisected that behaviour to commit 2a59d2f76f.  Unfortunately I can't
reproduce that here at home, maybe due to the fact that the language
settings are different.  At home the timestamps are recognized and the
clocktable is re-calculated accordingly.  However, I cannot refresh the
clocktable via C-c C-c, which tells me it cannot do anything useful at
that line.

Regards,
Achim.