Re: [O] is it bad to have both org and org-plus-contrib installed?

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: Re: [O] is it bad to have both org and org-plus-contrib installed?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 22:56:39 +0000

Hi,

Coming late to this fray and responding to original Subject

If you

(require 'use-package)

Then you might find the following to work, as I do:

(use-package org

  :ensure org-plus-contrib                             ; following http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/7890/org-plus-contrib-and-org-with-require-or-use-package

;; .. etc

)