Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 18:53:24 -0500

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> One minor point: for some reason, the contents of the header line are
> shifted to the right by one character so there's a little dissonance.
> I use org-indent-mode in case that matters.

Hi Eric,

Oops, for some reason this message wasn't threaded and I missed it.

I was using three spaces, which looked okay on my system, but I'm sure
it didn't look right on everyone's.  I added an option to configure it
now.  It would be nice to calculate it automatically somehow, but this
should be an improvement.