Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] ANN: org-sticky-header
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:03:08 +0200

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 Apr 2017 at 23:53, Adam Porter wrote:
> I was using three spaces, which looked okay on my system, but I'm sure
> it didn't look right on everyone's.  I added an option to configure it
> now.  It would be nice to calculate it automatically somehow, but this
> should be an improvement.

Excellent.  Thank you.

One other minor issue: if there are any inline tasks, the sticky header
shows "END" if there is such an inline task not in the window but
between point and the previous headline.  I think that if point is not
within an inline task, you should be skipping inline tasks (my own
preference) or displaying the headline for the task and not the END
line.

That would be hard to implement.  Skipping inline tasks entirely would
be easy enough, just truncate the list of path entries to below
org-inlinetask-min-level.

Carsten

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.5-444-g998576