[O] org-clock-report/org-create-dblock breaks drawers with point on head

From: Adam Porter
Subject: [O] org-clock-report/org-create-dblock breaks drawers with point on headine?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 03:11:39 -0500

I feel like I must be missing something obvious, but doesn't
org-clock-report, which calls org-create-dblock, break drawers and
planning lines when it's called with point on a heading?  It inserts the
clocktable above the existing drawers and planning line, making them
invalid.

Using Emacs 25.1 with Org 9.0.5.  Thanks.