Re: [O] hyperlink type for Claws-mail

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] hyperlink type for Claws-mail
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:43:28 -0400

Saša Janiška <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I do wonder if there is some way to add hyperlink type for Claws-mail?

org-link-set-parameters.

There are examples of its use for gnus, rmail, mhe, eww, w3m, irc and a few
others in the source. AFAICT, almost all of them define two functions, one
to follow the link and the other to store the link. E.g. org-gnus does this:

(org-link-set-parameters "gnus" :follow #'org-gnus-open :store
#'org-gnus-store-link)

--
Nick