Re: [O] Bug: Bulk reschedule with reschedule logging on fails

From: Allen Li
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Bulk reschedule with reschedule logging on fails
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 23:38:33 -0700

Hello,

I'm replying to a very old thread about a bug.  Hopefully I haven't
munged the headers.  Following is a summary of the thread.

Nicolas Goaziou writes:

> It is fixed, with option 3. Global note doesn't sound like a silver
> bullet. Also, 3 was much easier to implement.

I believe that this bug has not been fixed for ‘org-log-redeadline’ as I
have encountered it recently, but I have not done a clean repro of it
yet (although I think such a repro may not be necessary).