[O] syncing with Emacs (was: Fix org.el compilation warnings)

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: [O] syncing with Emacs (was: Fix org.el compilation warnings)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 19:17:55 -0400

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> (About that, I'd like to help syncing the org on emacs master with org
> 9.0.7 if I can.)

Rasmus was working on it the last time it came up.  I'm not sure what
the status of that is.

Each Org release, I've been updating the emacs-sync branch.  This branch
is a superset of the last release, with a few changes that I think are
appropriate for syncing with Emacs.  You can see these with

    git log --oneline --no-merges release_9.0.7..origin/emacs-sync

As far as backports, maint should be up to date, though I haven't
checked since last Sunday.  And based on the output of

    git log --oneline release_9.0.7..origin/maint

it seems that the last release includes all of the backports.

--
Kyle