Re: [O] Bug: begin_src org :results replace does not work

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: begin_src org :results replace does not work
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:06:58 -0700

On Mon, 29 May 2017, Vikas Rawal wrote:

Why does the replace keyword not work? It prepends the results. I have
tried both ":results value replace" and ":results output replace".

I am on org-version 9.0.7

Vikas

#+NAME: one
#+BEGIN_SRC org :results value replace export both
,#+NAME: table-yield
,#+CAPTION: Simple table created using latex tabular environment
,#+attr_latex: :environment tabular :width \textwidth :align lrr
   | State          | Variable one | Varia two |
   |----------------+---------------+----------------|
   | MP             |           672 |          13000 |
   | Har            |           300 |          25000 |
   | Pun            |           260 |          35000 |
#+End_SRC

The problem is that the results you generate is a table with affiliated keywords NAME and CAPTION and ATTR_[backend].

`org-at-table-p' does not recognize that the keywords are followed by a table. Altering this function might be asking for trouble as it is used outside babel.

So maybe the cond test should refer to `org-element-context' to better sort this out and correctly identify the table end.

Unless/until this happens you can use `:wrap org src'.

HTH,

Chuck

p.s. M-x org-lint RET shows you forgot the `:' before `export'