[O] different key binding between GUI emacs and emacs -nw

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: [O] different key binding between GUI emacs and emacs -nw
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:20:00 +0900

I've just filed a bug report on emacs and was advised to report it here too.

It's bug#27140.

Basically, when I start GUI emacs (macOS, but also Aquamacs, also reported in
Xubuntu and GTK+/Linux), I don't get the default org-mode bindings. Only emacs
-nw gets them.

Even if I start both with -Q, I get the exact same behavior: proper default key
bindings for org-mode in emacs -nw, some bindings overridden in GUI emacs.

The discussion thread on help-gnu-emacs is here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2017-05/msg00306.html

Let me know if you need extra information.

Jean-Christophe