[O] Moving and resetting attachments

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: [O] Moving and resetting attachments
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 14:29:03 +0200

Hello,

two questions about moving attachments to org files:

C-c C-a a attaches a file and stores it under ./data/ID/...

Using C-c C-a s I can set another directory a attachment directory. Can I make
org-mode move the content of the previous
directory to the new directory?

Can I "reset" the attachment directory, i.e. like C-c C-a s but :ATTACH_DIR: is
deleted and the contents of the previous
directory are moved to ./data/ID?

Rationale:

I use org mode as a document management system. Create an entry Papers ->
Interpolation -> ECCOMAS. I know create an
custom attachment directory ECCOMAS, next to the org file as long as I am
working on that paper. When it's finished, I
want to move the contents of the ECCOMAS attachment directory to ./data/ID/.

Thanks,
Florian