[O] org to static site?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org to static site?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:00:10 -0400

I'm trying to wean myself off of Wordpress for next year's teaching websites, and am wondering what solutions other people are using for turning a collection of org pages and/or subtrees into a static html site. I am leaning towards Hugo but honestly not for any sensible reason; I've seen other people use Jekyll, though the fact that Github doesn't support direct conversion from org-mode removes some of Jekyll's appeal; and I know there are a number of other solutions too.

So, I would love to hear what you all recommend.

Thanks,
Matt