Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 10:01:36 -0700

On Wed, 31 May 2017, address@hidden wrote:

Hello dear list,

* Summary
I want to know if someone could tell me how to replace (the macro, function, string) includegraphics for something else when exporting to LaTeX. In my case, simplesvg.

This is what filters are for. In your case `:filter-link' needs to have a function that changes `includegraphics' to `simplesvg', if I get what you want.

Check out the manual:

        (info "(org) Advanced configuration")

maybe run the example here:

        http://orgmode.org/worg/exporters/filter-markup.html

and consult the part about filters here:

        http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-export-reference.html

There are examples in the ox-*.el files, too. So, grep these for `filters-alist' to see some examples.

HTH,

Chuck