[O] Agenda View - Table report - Granularity of time computed

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: [O] Agenda View - Table report - Granularity of time computed
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 09:14:05 +0200

Hi,

I have noticed that the computation of time in the agenda report (key 'R') is based on the granularity of the functions to increment or decrements time in a clock entry inside a logbook.

I know that this granularity can be changed and that I could set it to 1, but why the time computation in the agenda report is influenced by that granularity?

Regards,

Roland.