[O] trying to fixing & make it useful this org-blog.el

From: RSM
Subject: [O] trying to fixing & make it useful this org-blog.el
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 18:37:21 +0100

Hi, group. I know there are some other solutions about blogging from EMACS out there but I find org-blog.el free from dependences other than emacs and org-mode. Plus it's light and straightforward however outdated as I guess.
I've been trying to make it works, tried e.g. (see line 127 in this pastebin=> https://pastebin.com/8HyViHRp)  it called for 'ox-publish' rather than 'org-publish', the old engine & led by error output, but unsuccessful I don't know what else to do.

Any clue, plesse??