Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?

From: Birnle
Subject: Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:14:30 +0200

Yes, Eric, thank you again. This is what I knew, I can do it with regexp. I
just thought there would be a simple command that could undo the "cleanup".

But I’ve read that it is possible to directly export to Markdown – that is the
format I usually work with. By exporting an Org mode file these unnecessary
spaces should be erased. I just have to figure out how to export to Markdown
from Org mode … Do you know a good online How-to?