[O] Automatically Concluding a Habit.

From: Malcolm Purvis
Subject: [O] Automatically Concluding a Habit.
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:51:57 +1000

I have a habit that I'd like to perform every day or so in the lead up
to an event, but after the event date I would like to be marked
permanently done and never again appear in the agenda.

Is there a way to do this automatically?  I've tried with a combination
of scheduled and deadlines, but the habit reappears after the deadline:

* Prepare for Event
DEADLINE: <2017-07-09 Sun> SCHEDULED: <2017-07-04 Tue .+1d>
:PROPERTIES:
:STYLE:    habit
:END:

Editing the habit to remove the '.+1d' results in the desired behaviour,
however I was hoping to avoid the manual edit.

Thanks,

Malcolm

--
               Malcolm Purvis <address@hidden>