[O] [SOLVED] Re: Mouse-over on bibliographic citation

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] [SOLVED] Re: Mouse-over on bibliographic citation
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 18:17:17 +0100

John Kitchin <address@hidden> writes:

> Can you add this to your org-file, run it and tell me what the output is:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> (org-ref-find-bibliography)
> #+END_SRC
>
> Also run M-x org-ref to see what bibliography org-ref thinks it is
> using in that file. There were some recent changes to
> (org-ref-find-bibliography) that might be causing this problem.

Bibliography
No bibliographystyle found.
Using these bibtex files: (/home/boudiccas/research/hair17/hair17.bib
/home/boudiccas/research/age-and-trans/cancer/cancer.bib)

> Do you have a bibliography link in the file you are working in?

This is in a file called hair17.org and this is its bibliography
install -

#+latex_header:
\usepackage[backend=biber,style=authoryear,doi=true,hyperref=true,backref=true,backrefstyle=two,date=year,maxcitenames=3]{biblatex}
#+LATEX_HEADER: \addbibresource{/home/boudiccas/research/hair17/hair17.bib}

Right, I've sorted the problem out. Somehow I had various things that I
was building the pdf with, meaning #+latex_header:, which included a
reference to 'cancer.bib'. I thought that it was commented out, but when
I deleted all comments out latex_headers I've found that it is only
referencing hair17.bib as shown in this output.

Bibliography
No bibliographystyle found.
Using these bibtex files: (/home/boudiccas/research/hair17/hair17.bib)

Sorry for all the hassle and noise that I've caused.

Sorry
Sharon.