Re: [O] Extracting headlines?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Extracting headlines?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 07:57:15 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wednesday, 28 Jun 2017 at 14:40, Loris Bennett wrote:
>> I tried
>>
>>   C-c m a
>
> Not sure as I do not know what that is bound to!  I suggested using
> org-sparse-tree (normally bound to C-c /) with the D option.  Have you
> tried that?

Sorry, I should have said that I did indeed try what you suggested, but
to no avail - no entries were found in the selected time period.

Doing 'C-c a' brings up the agenda commands menu and the option 'm' is
'Match a TAGS/PROP/TODO query (I think this is standard binding).

Can you give an MWE for the sparse tree approach?  Maybe I can then modify my
capture template appropriately.

Cheers,

Loris

--