Re: [O] org-protocol documentation

From: Mario Martelli
Subject: Re: [O] org-protocol documentation
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:30:01 +0200

Hi,

> Besides the changes suggested above, we should put some thinking in the
> structure, which may be not adapter for a manual.  In particular, it
> should be made shorter.

My attempt was to copy the existing documentation from worg to the core
documentation and to leave as much as possible unchanged.

I also think that a much shorter documentation of Org protocol would be the
better approach.

> Also, index entries are sorely missing for now.

It seems that writing the documentation in Org and exporting it to texi might
not be the best approach.

I’ll start with a fresh approach and try to bring up a short manual in org.texi.

BTW: Papers are signed

Kind regards
Mario
—